This Africa Heartwood Project djembe bag is hand-made in Ghana by the wives, sisters, and mothers of the drum carvers. The XL bag fits djembes, ashikos, bugarabus, or dumbeks with maximum OSD of 16″ (including tuning hardware) and 26″ tall. Features include: * famous Kente cloth print from western Africa * triple-layer construction: cotton cloth, inside and outside with foam padding in-between * zipper and reinforced shoulder straps * tie strings to secure the belly of the drum * medium-duty grade offers some protection from elements and abrasion, but is not suited for professional level protection or airline travel * although all bags are multi-colored kente print, colors and patterns may have variations from picture – depends on the kente-style cloth prints available in local markets in Ghana (World Percussion USA is the ONLY authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on this marketplace. All other sellers claiming above to also sell this item as described are not honest sellers, so proceed with caution.)
- Handmade from famous Kente cloth print from western Africa (colors and patterns vary)
- Triple-layer construction: cotton cloth, inside and outside with foam padding in-between
- Zipper open top, middle tie string, and reinforced shoulder straps
- Fits drums with maximum outside diameter of 16″ (including tuning hardware) and 26″ tall.
- Hand crafted in Africa by village cultural artisans supported by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project