Introducing Strike Multipath Alexis designed the Strike Multipath around the drummer’s requirement to be able to sample, edit, loop and perform in a seamless manner. To that end, the Strike Multipath offers an incredible 7000+ built-in sounds, 32GB of storage and the ability to record samples from any source (smartphone, mic, off the internet, via USB, from virtually any other audio device). The nine velocity-sensitive pads have customizable RGB lights and are easily configured for maximum playing convenience. Centre stage on the Strike Multipath is an Alexis-exclusive 4. 3” color screen to make checking system status or performing edits a snap. This kind of total percussive firepower is simply not available anywhere else, even in multiple units. Sample Sampi anything you want—any sound, any effect, from anywhere. Use your mic, your phone, your computer, USB input or another audio device to capture live or pre-recorded samples, even off the internet. Edit Edit your samples and loops with the radiant 4. 3-inch color screen, easy-to-use selectors & encoders, A-Link controls and the five built-in effects processors – tweak, shade, color, EQ and compress to your heart’s content. Your sounds will really be your sounds, and no one else’s. On-Board Looped Loop-based recording of your pad performance is a snap, either from the samples you created, or from an external input. Either way, with Strike Multipath looping can be seamlessly integrated into your playing. Perform Perform better, faster, with more creativity and with more content, versatility and capability than any other drum pad anywhere. With nine velocity-sensitive pads, outfitted with customizable RGB lighting that display velocity, loop length and more, you can be certain you never miss a beat – no matter how dark or foggy the stage is. The Ins and Outs The Strike Multipath effortlessly integrates into your existing setup thanks to its arsenal of inputs and outputs. With four audio outputs, two inputs, two headphone outputs, MIDI-In / -Out and three additional trigger inputs, whatever your performance demands The Alexis Strike Multipath has your performance covered. Production Powerhouse Strike Multipath seamlessly transitions from a stage essential to a studio-centric goliath thanks to an on-board 2-in/2-out audio interface and premium software suite including Protocols First and Able ton Live Lite for immediate out-of-the-box potential.
- Everything you need for Expressive Performances – Play one shots, melodic and loops with 9 velocity-sensitive RGB lit pads; 4.3″ display for ultra-intuitive, rapid editing and relaying of all critical information
- Built in Looper – Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
- Loaded with In-Demand Sound Content – 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
- Refine Your Sound – Load samples USB and customise with 5 built-in effects processors; for tactile control, freely map two Alesis “A-LINK” rotary knobs to dozens of effects and mixing controls
- Production Powerhouse – 2 input/2 output USB audio and MIDI interface plus Premium Software Suite Included – Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools | First