Behringer Neutron Paraphonic Analog and Semi Modular Synthesizer
The Behringer Neutron: a paraphonic analog and semi-modular synthesizer with dual 3340 VCOs, multi-mode VCF, 2 ADSRs, BBD delay and overdrive circuit in a Euro rack format. An updated incarnation of its predecessors with all the original features and then some, the BEHRINGER NEUTRON lets you conjure up virtually any monophonic sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on authentic VCO, VCF, VCA and state variable filter designs in conjunction, with a flexible, multi-wave LFO and classic Bucket Brigade Delay (BBD). NEUTRON’s Paraphonic mode allows both 3340 analog oscillators to be independently controlled for an expanded palette of tonal options. And when it comes to protection and convenience, the NEUTRON can be mounted in a standard Euro rack, making it ideal for the studio and/or the road. Owning a NEUTRON is like having your own personal time machine
Paraphonic synthesizer with authentic dual 3340 analog oscillators for insanely fat music creation
Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO design to recreate classic sound performance
Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, pulse, sawtooth, triangle, sine)
Individual pulse width / tone mod control provides ultimate sounds
Senor 2 x MIDI Cable (6 ft.)
Senor MIDI Cable 6 ft feature heavy-duty molded 5-pin connectors with built-in strain relief, with an extra-thick, tough PVC sleeve that is built to last. This special wire is designed to maintain signal integrity without compromise, and to avoid kinks and tangles.
Zorro Sounds Instrument Cloth
Keep dirt, grime and fingerprints off your synthesizer | equipment.
- The Behringer Neutron is a semi-modular analog synthesizer with a pure signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF, VCA, and state-variable filter designs.
- The instrument can create huge bass lines, edgy lead tones, stunning effects, and progressive organ sounds, making it well suited for musicians, producers, DJs, and sound designers.
- The Neutron can be used in monophonic or paraphonic modes. In mono mode, the synthesizer responds to a single note performance, while in paraphonic mode both 3340 oscillators are allowed to be independently controlled. The semi-modular design allows you to start working with the Neutron straight out of the box, as all necessary connections are prewired (no cables needed).
- The 36-in/24-out patchbay provides a vast array of potential connections that are 100% Eurorack compatible. What’s more, the synthesizer can be removed from its included enclosure and placed inside any standard Eurorack case (80hp).
- The VCA can be overloaded via the onboard Overdrive circuit, which provides a growl and edge to your sound, without losing the low end. The Neutron also includes an all-analog, bucket-brigade delay, which provides 25 to 640ms of delay time. What’s more the delay time can be controlled via CV from the Eurorack patchbay and allows for some mind-bending effects. The Behringer Neutron ships with a power supply 2 x Senor Midi Cable and Zorro Sounds Polishing Cloth