1. Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, Led indicats power on.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”.
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
Type: MIDI to USB Adapter Cable
Material: Frosted Wire
Compatible for: for Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/Win 8/Win 10, for Mac OS X
Features: MIDI to USB, Male to Female, Easy to Use
Size: 6.4cm x 2.8cm x 2cm/2.52″ x 1.10″ x 0.79″ (Approx)
MIDI Cable Length: 0.5m/19.69″ (Approx)
USB Cable Length: 1.5m/59.06″ (Approx)
1 x MIDI to USB Adapter Cable
1 x User Manual
- Fast & Stable – With high HTP processing chip and Anti-electromagnetic interference technology which can ensure the sound quality.Also,the midi cable made of soft bare copper material with strong electrical conductivity.
- Plug and Play – The usb midi cable is with a built-in driver, just connect to a USB socket, needs no difficult driver installation. Easy to connect – Connect your midi Instrument such as keyboard, electric piano, hand roll piano, electric guitar to your Mac PC or Laptop easily.
- LED Power Indicator – With the LED indicator when it show different light indicates to different status. Red refer to power on and blue for signal connection.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems, we will give you a satisfactory reply within 24 hours.