Specification: 40 inch
Type: Acoustic Guitar
Body Shape: Cutaway
Color : Sunset
Tuner: Enclosed Knob
Number of Frets: 21
String: 6 Steel Strings
Body Top：Solid Spruce
Body Back & Sides: Laminated Sapele
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU TUNE YOUR GUITAR?
Recommended to tune your guitar every single time you pick it up.
Make sure your guitar is in tune when you begin to play it, and check the tuning frequently while you’re practicing, as the act of playing the guitar can cause it to go out of tune.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NYLON STRINGS AND STEEL STRINGS?
Nylon string, or classical guitars, are traditionally used for classical and folk music.
Steel string guitars are used for rock, country and many other styles.
Guitar kit Includes:
Gig bag X 1, Guitar X 1
HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING THIS GUITAR STARTER PACK, START LEARNING A NEW INSTRUMENT RIGHT NOW!
- 40″ ACOUSTIC GUITAR: 40-inch acoustic guitar, perfect size for adults, beginners and student guitarist and children over 11 years old.
- SOLID MATERIALS: Spruce top,okoume neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, produce a smooth, rich, full and vibrant sound.
- EASY TO TUNE: Enclosed knob,they are so smooth and they stay in tune very well. Solid and durable construction gives your guitar a good tone and a comfortable action.
- WIDELY APPLICATION: Our acoustic guitar bundle can be a professional guitar kit for experienced player, it also can be a guitar starter pack for firt-time player.
- Highly versatile instrument suited for all styles of music, everything you need to start playing today.