The dbx 510 answer the call of audio professionals everywhere delivering sub harmonic synthesis in the convenient design of a 500 series module. The 510’s two separate bands of sub harmonic synthesis provide the best combination of smoothness and control, while the independent low frequency boost circuit is designed to get the most out of high-performance, low frequency speaker systems. Unlike other attempts at bass synthesis, the dbx process produces musical low frequencies that don’t interfere with mid and High-band information, even when the maximum synthesis and boost are applied. The result is a low-end punch that people really feel!.
- Based on db’s fabled sub harmonic synthesizer processors
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Synthesized frequency level indicator LEDs
- Individual controls for two ranges of sub harmonic frequencies
- Sub harmonics level control