The MIDI cable with 16 MIDI input/output channels and 5 PIN-DIN.You only need to connect USB to your computer then it would be possible to use the instrument to record to the computer at the same time for editing it by music editing software
Please Plug midi cable “IN” to midi device’s “OUT”, plug MIDI cable”OUT” to the midi device’s”IN”.
Follow below step to start your music tours:
1. Connect the cable marked “MIDI IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked “MIDI OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
3.Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”.
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
1.If your Mac USB Port is USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), please use original authentic USB-C to USB Adapter from the manufacturer or MIDI interface may not work.
2.To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver
3.Radios and TVs Placed nearby may cause the reception interference. Operate this unit at a suitable distance from other devices.
Transfer Speed：USB 2.0 high-speed(480 mbps)/usb1.1 full-speed(12mbps)
Specifications: 6.5ft USB to MIDI DIN 1 In & 1 Out Cable
1 x USB MIDI 1 In / 1 Out Interface
- 1.Easy to connect, Connect your midi Instrument such as keyboard, electric piano, hand roll piano, electric guitar to your Mac PC or Laptop easily.
- 2.Plug and play , The USB MIDI Cable is with a built-in driver, that no needs difficult driver installation, just connect to a USB socket. USB bus powered, no external AC adapter. Supports all standard MIDI interface devices on the market such as: electronic drums, MIDI keyboards, keyboards, electric guitars(effects), digital pianos.
- 3.Professional USB MIDI interface, This professional USB MIDI Interface Adapter adopt the technology of resistance to electromagnetic interference, built-in high-performance FPT processing chip, provides accurate recording for every note and a stable delay-free input signal for a high fidelity MIDI data transmission.
- 4.High quality，This USB MIDI Cable made of soft bare copper material with sturdy and durable. Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O. Intelligent LED indicator shows working status, red means power on and blue refers to signal connection.
- 5.Wide compatibility, The standard 5-PIN MIDI cable is compatible most computer operating systems such as Windows 10, Win8, Win7, Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X. Attention: If your Mac USB Port is USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), please use original authentic USB-C to USB Adapter from the manufacturer or MIDI interface may not.