The tambourine is a musical instrument in the percussion family consisting of a frame, often of wood or plastic, with pairs of small metal jingles. This foot tambourine is a perfect compliment for virtually any instrument. Specially designed for playing while sitting down on a cajon, the foot tambourine delivers a light, shimmering jingle sound with the tap of a foot. With the jingles mounted facing up, the energy directly follows the movements of your foot, giving you precise dynamic control. It is light and versatile, but not overpowering, delivering a sensitive accompaniment to any musical setting. Not just for time keepers, guitar players and vocalists will find this instrument helpful in adding a little percussive color to their music. Acoustic performances are perfect for the foot jingle, but it has applications in the studio or for a fun jam session. Liven up your performance without taking up too much space in your gig bag!
- Elastic band extend range around 1.38 inch to 5 inch
- 1 X Foot Tambourine Percussion with Double Row Steel Jingles – Foot Shaker Musical Instrument Drum for Kids KTV Party Shoes Toy Gift Singer Vocalists Cajon & Guitar Players (Blue)
- FOUR PAIRS OF STAINLESS STEEL JINGLES – held in place and provide a bright, shimmering accent that blends perfectly with the volume of a cajon, djembe, bongos, or congas
- EASY TO TAKE ON AND OFF – With the jingles mounted facing up, a tap of the foot releases a dynamic sound from light taps to resounding accents, even while sitting down
- DURABLE ELASTIC BAND – Simply slip the durable elastic band on your shoe, and the tambourine is secure safety to your foot. It’s ABS plastic body is specially Congou Blue so that it’s comfortable to wear during performances
- PERFECT FOR GUITARISTS AND SINGER/SONGWRITERS – Not just for timekeepers, guitarists, and singer/songwriters will find this accessory extremely useful in their playing. It is light and versatile, but not overpowering, delivering a sensitive accompaniment to any musical setting
- IDEAL FOR BUSY HAND – Perfect for laying down tambourine grooves while your hands are busy playing other instruments. Add a new dimension to your rhythm without taking up too much space in your bag for your next gig