FORE USB MIDI Interface is a 1 in 1 out USB 16 channel MIDI interface to connect your MIDI compatible controller, keyboard, synthesizer, or drum machine to your computer. USB bus-powered, compatible with Windows and Mac.
1. Connect the cable marked “In” and “Out” to the corresponding MIDI DIN of MIDI device.
2. Plug the USB to Laptop/PC/Mac, LED indicator will show the power on.
3. Open music software program.
4. Set the music software programs MIDI IN/OUT device to USB-Audio-Device.
5. FORE USB MIDI Interface is now ready for use.
• Interference with other electrical devices:
Radios and TVs Placed nearby may cause the reception interference. Operate this unit at a suitable distance from other devices.
1×USB MIDI 1in/1out Interface
- 1 MIDI in / 1 MIDI out interface, 16 MIDI input & output channels.
- Plugs and play, with a built-in driver and LED indicator. ||Attention||: The device does not transmit sysex data.
- Ultra low latency MIDI Input and Output. FL studio12, DirectMusic, CoreMIDI, Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc. Supported.
- 6.5ft USB to MIDI DIN 1 In & 1 Out Cable, USB bus-powered.
- Designed by FORE. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and Mac OS X. | Attention: If your Mac USB Port is USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), please use original authentic USB-C to USB Adapter from the manufacturer or MIDI interface may not work.|