Music is fun. Music is exciting. Music helps children grow and makes them smarter. Practicing the guitar can be less than fun sometimes. This Notion is amplified (see what we did There) when you are constantly fighting the instrument. Our Indio classic electric guitars remove the barriers that make kids want to quit. Available in your choice of several finishes and styles, Our Indio classic electric guitars offer great tone at an amazing value. Playability, sound, and build quality is all that matters. This is a great guitar, built for musicians, but priced right for beginners. Whether you’re just getting started on Guitar or need a good second instrument as a backup or for use with alternate tunings, the Indio 66 classic is a solid instrument. Plus, you can safely take it to lessons, rehearsals, or gigs with the included gig bag.
- Easy to play: Indio classic guitars are perfect for beginners or for players that need a practice or back-up axe. They feature easy-to-play, “fast” Satin necks and quiet, full sounding pick-ups
- Industry standard features: Indio classic guitars boast industry standard features and sizes, just like the big name guitar companies, but at a fraction of the price
- The 66 classic features 22 Frets, a 25.5″ Scale, and a 9.5″ Radius
- Make it your own: change the pick-ups or change the pots to make this Indio guitar your own. The large open cavity allows for complete customization
- Included Gig Bag: All Indio 66 classic electric guitars ship with a protective Gig Bag to defend your axe against dings and scratches as you travel