Korg microKEY2 61-Key iOS-Powerable USB MIDI Controller with Pedal Input Korg’s microKEY2 MIDI controller keyboard embodies elegant simplicity, putting basic functionality over frills to provide you with an excellently playable set of keys wherever you need them. This microKEY2 features 61 keys, providing you with an extended playing range, while remaining slim enough and light enough to travel well. Dedicated pitch and mod wheels are also handy. Our customers and the keyboardists here at Sweetwater both appreciate the added portability of the second-generation microKEY line, which can now be powered right from your iPad or iPhone, and the addition of a damper pedal input is a nice touch. Top it off with a nice software package, including titles from Korg, UVI, AAS, Propellerhead, and Ableton, and you can’t go wrong with a microKEY2.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Plug and play computer connectivity; no need to install a driver
- Can be connected directly to an iPad (25-key model requires the Camera Connection Kit)
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg’s nanoPAD or other USB devices to your setup (37 key, 61 key)