Description of KEYSTATION88II:
Simple Software Control Step into computer-based music creation and performance with the Keystation 88 keyboard controller from M-Audio. Keystation 88 is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. It features 88 full-size velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys and a series of controls that expand the range of playable notes, expressive capabilities, and enhance your recording workflow. Use the octave range buttons; pitch-bend and modulation wheels; and transport and directional controls to play, perform, and record with your music software without using a mouse or trackpad. Keystation 88 also includes a 1/4″ (6.3mm) sustain pedal input that lets you use an external control pedal, such as the SP2 (sold separately), for genuine piano sustain.
Description of RKS30X:
The RKS30X is in my opinion the best keyboard stand on the market. I will explain why. First off this uses a push button mechanism to adjust the height up and down. With the RKS30X You will not have to sit there turning a knob like with conventional X stands. With this one, you hit a button and you can adjust the height of the stand quickly and easily. This mechanism is actually also way more sturdy than the older technology. Most X stands have square shaped tubes. The Rockville RKS30X has circular tubes. Our engineers found that circular tubes are more sturdy and are stronger and more durable. These can withstand a ton of impact. The weight capacity of this model is 132 pounds.
- Package: M-Audio Keystation 88 II 88-Key USB and MIDI Keyboard Controller + Rockville RKS30X Double X Braced Keyboard Stand
- 89 full-size velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys. USB-MIDI connection for playing virtual instruments, controlling recording software, and more. 5-Pin MIDI Output to trigger external MIDI devices. Transport and directional buttons let you operate your D ! ” ! ! ! ! ! ” ” ” ” ” ! ” # # # # ! ” # # # # # # $ $ #
- USB-powered and supports plug-and-play connectivity to your Mac or PC. Lightweight design for easy setup and portability. iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately). Includes Ableton Live Lite, a powerful music performance and creation software.
- Push Button Mechanism Allows Quick Height Adjustments. Circular Tubes are More Durable and Longer Lasting than Conventional Square Tubing. Rubber Bumpers. Rubber Feet With Ridges Accommodates Unleveled Floors.
- Folds flat for easy storage and travel. Thumbs for securing keyboard in place. Made of 1MM very thick metal construction. 6 height settings, 15.7″-36.6″. Base spread: 15.35″-36.22″. Weight capacity: 132 lbs