Thanks to nearly a decade of continued innovation, the new Oxygen MKIV series controllers from M-Audio offer more control and deeper hardware/software integration than any of their predecessors.
Each is powered by a USB connection to your computer and comes equipped with a reliable build that enables you to make music on the go or implement these controllers into any burgeoning studio.
The Oxygen 25 MKIV features 25 velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; eight assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and an assignable fader for mixing.
It also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and track-down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) environment right from your keyboard controller. The Oxygen 25 MKIV offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more.
The controls instantly map to key parameters in your favorite DAW, enabling you to tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows without splitting your attention.
Frequently Asked Questions
What software does the Oxygen Series come with?
All keyboards in the Oxygen (MKIV) series include download codes for Ableton Live Lite 9 and SONiVOX Twist – Spectral Morphing Synthesizer.
I do not have the authorization codes for my software. What do I do?
If your authorization code is lost or misplaced, contact M-Audio Technical Support by visiting m-audio.com/support for further assistance.
What operating systems are supported? Do I need to install any drivers?
The Oxygen (MKIV) series is class compliant, which means you don’t have to download or install any drivers. Being class compliant also means that the Oxygen (MKIV) series will run on all current and future operating systems for PC and Mac.
- Compact, ultra-portable performance keyboard controller with 25 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys and on-board pitch bend and modulation wheels for expressive performances
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production and clip launching, and 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments, DAW parameters and plugins – on-board LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Dedicated octave up and down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range and transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Innovative DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase and more
- Class compliant, plug-and-play functionality and USB powered specification for simple user-friendly setup
- Comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over $100 included; Ableton Live Lite, SONiVOX Twist and AIR Music Tech Xpand