Natural Bamboo makes our Rain sticks pleasant effect instruments, with plenty of projection and long sustain. They maybe played like big shakers as well.
- SUSTAINING TRICKLE EFFECT: Meinl rain sticks are made of bamboo for outstanding projection and authentic native sounds. At just 16″ long, the small body of these instruments closely mimic the sound of a rainstorm or a flowing stream of water with a trickling sustain as the filling falls through the wooden body.
- EASY TO PLAY: These lightweight rain sticks and are made for beginners or pros. Whether you are getting started and just want to experiment with different sounds or you are a seasoned pro, Meinl rain sticks are a great option to have in a home or studio.
- PERFECT FOR RECORDING AND MEDITATION: Rain sticks are often used to add a layer of background white noise to music. These are a vital percussion piece for studio owners to have on hand. The soothing sounds are also great for meditation practices or yoga studios.
- USE AS A DECORATIVE PIECE: The native look of these instruments make them perfect to store out in the open as a piece of home or studio décor. Their mystic aesthetic brings a cultured look to any room.
- OFFICIAL TWO YEAR WARRANTY: All Meinl rain sticks carry a two year manufacturer’s warranty when purchased from authorized retailers.