Though small in stature DO NOT mistake these for simple toys. Indio Mini guitars and basses mean business! The Indio Mini 3/4 scale electric guitars and bass are perfect for rehearsals, running scales during conference calls (be sure to mute the boss), young players in training, or anyone who just wants a smaller neck and body. Indio Mini electrics feature the same construction, high quality components, and attention to detail of their full size brothers. As a bonus it looks really cool seeing these little guys shredding through a high gain 100-watt full stack or 500-watt 8×10 amplifier.
- Compact Scale Length: The shorter scale and smaller neck make these guitars an excellent fit for younger and smaller players.
- 3/4 Size Body: The smaller body size means less bulk and less weight, making it great for travel or to keep in your car for unexpected jam sessions.
- Versatile Tone: Get a nice thick bottom with plenty of bite from multiple pickup options.
- Fully Adjustable: Unlike some mini guitars, these feature a fully adjustable truss rod, so you can setup the guitar for your specific playing style.
- Included Gig Bag: All Indio Mini Electric Guitars ship with a protective Gig Bag to defend your axe against dings and scratches as you travel.