DFAM is the first addition to the Mother ecosystem of synthesizers and presents an expressive hands-on approach to percussive pattern creation. It requires no patching, and absolutely no experience is needed for human-beings of any age to quickly begin synthesizing new and unique rhythmic compositions. DFAM behaves much like a living organism, reacting in different ways to different individuals. 3 dedicated analog envelopes work dynamically with the sequencer to ensure that tribal toms breathe, industrial impacts evolve, and sonic chaos can be created or subdued at the turn of a knob.
- Analog Sequencer: 8-Steps With Pitch and Velocity Per-Step
- Audio Output: TS Line / 1/4in TRS Headphones (Shared Output Jack)
- Envelopes: VCO EG w/ Voltage Controlled Decay and Bipolar Amount Control, VCF EG w/ Voltage Controlled Decay and Bipolar Amount Control, VCA EG w/ Voltage Controlled Decay and Selectable Fast/Slow Attack Time
- Filter: 20Hz-20KHz Switchable Low Pass / High Pass 4-Pole Transistor Ladder Filter
- Frequency Control: +/- 5 Octaves (10 Octave Range)