Authentic Theremin sound, fun to play. This is the instrument that so intrigued Bob Moog that he has spent the last 50 years building the most influential electronic musical instruments in the world. This fully-built instrument is finished in a black, all wood cabinet. Additionally there is a professional model available – the Etherwave Pro. All Etherwaves ship with two video tutorials on one DVD: Clara Rockmore: the Greatest Theremin Virtuosa, and Mastering the Theremin, featuring Lydia Kavina. Just like electric guitars and many keyboards, Theremins require amplification. While the Etherwave Theremin Amp is recommended, most keyboard amplifiers or PA systems should also be sufficient.
- Antennas: authentic shape, nickel-plated 3/8″ brass
- Cabinet: furniture-grade hardwood and birch plywood; black instrument-grade finish; mounts on standard mic stand
- Power: durable rocker switch, 110V wall transformer power supply
- Audio out: 1/4″ TS phone jack on front panel, direct audio into your own amp/speaker
- Timbre: 2 continuous rotary controls for waveform and brightness