The SE25 is a compact MIDI keyboard controller about as wide as a laptop and gives you all you need to create music on the move: 25 mini keys (that actually play well), six control buttons and Nektar DAW integration The SE25 is designed to be ultimately mobile and fit in any backpack velocity-sensitive mini-keybed for the SE25 with three different velocity curves allows you to adjust the keyboard response to your playing style Simply press the dedicated “2” button to momentarily shift the octave, add an octave or harmony layer while you play – or switch to a different channel you can toggle back-and-forth between two different keyboard configurations in real time. A fun performance feature! The “2” button is assignable to octave, MIDI channel, transpose, layer and latch or a combination of these features. Pitch bend, modulation and sustain are key functions so we found a way to shrink the controls to size and put them right at your fingertips six buttons to the left of the keyboard are Pre-assigned to octave shift, transpose and sustain. Don’t need transpose? Then assign the transpose buttons to pitch bend, MIDI volume, pan, track* or patch* change instead (*= requires Nektar DAW integration). and the “S” sustain button can alternatively be used to control modulation. Simply press the play and rewind buttons simultaneously to enter transport mode and our custom Nektar DAW integration software lets you control your DAW! Nektar DAW integration for SE25 currently supports Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, digital performer, mix craft, reason, Reaper, sonar and studio One. (In order to take advantage of Nektar DAW integration Bitwig 8-track recording software included 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys 3 velocity curves (default, soft, hard) 6 buttons: octave up/down, PB1/PB2, sustain, part 2 PB1 & PB2 buttons (assignable to: pitch bend, transpose, Vol, pan, track* or patch* change) part Two button: assignable to octave, MIDI channel, transpose, layer and latch (momentary) “S” Button: assignable to sustain or modulation transport control via secondary button function* works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS. Connections: micro USB port (USB-powered) weight & dimensions: 33. 5 cm (L) x 10 cm (d) x 2. 1 cm (H), 0. 4 kegs (*= requires Nektar DAW integration) system requirements USB class compliant (No driver needed) SE25: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10. 5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu). compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit) Nektar DAW integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10. 7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the daw software used, Please consult the respective manual for further details) in the box SE25 MIDI keyboard controller micro USB cable user guide Bitwig license card.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 3 velocity curves (default, soft, hard)
- 6 buttons: Octave Up/Down, PB1/PB2, Sustain, Part 2
- PB1 & PB2 buttons (assignable to: Pitch Bend, Transpose, Vol, Pan, Track* or Patch* change)
- Part Two button: Assignable to Octave, MIDI Channel, Transpose, Layer and Latch (momentary)
- Nectar DAW Integration currently supports: Bigwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garage band, Logic, Mix craft, Unendow, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One
- The newly developed key-bed sports 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys with a defined and expressive playing feel. Six buttons give direct access to features such as sustain, pitch bend or modulation, and – for the first time in this product category – Nectar DAW control. What’s more, the “Part Two” feature lets you change to a second MIDI-channel, layer a sound on top or shift octave and transpose at the touch of a toggle function button. This unique feature extends the SE25’s reach quite literally beyond its compact size and along with Nectar DAW integration makes the SE25 highly attractive to new and experienced customers alike