Featuring 25 keys with assignable aftertouch, the Novation Bass Station II is a monophonic analog synthesizer that makes great music everywhere it goes. Whether on stage or in the studio the Bass Station II helps you get as creative as possible. Complete with two analog oscillators as well as a third, sub-octave oscillator plus Acid filters, dual ADSR envelope generators, 2 LFOs, and analog distortion you can modulate, shape and alter the tones. You can call up patterns and quickly sketch out ideas with the Pattern-based Step Sequencer and Arpeggiator. Additionally, Bass Station II offers two effects including Analog Distortion for added warmth or granularity and Filter-Modulation for a distinctive FM-type sound. 64 factory patches are included with the Bass Station II and you get 64 additional user slots. The Bass Station II is ready to play bass and more when you are. It features MIDI I/O as well as USB connectivity so you can connect to your music software as well as your MIDI compatible hardware.
Deluxe Accessory Bundle:
Samson Meteor Mic – ideal portable podcast, Skype microphone with a large, 25mm diaphragm. Mic features a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution to provide professional audio results all the time.
TC Electronic Level Pilot – High resolution computer-independent analog level control
Samson MediaOne BT3 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth – 2-way active studio monitors with rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosures, 3” copolymer woofers, and 1” silk dome tweeter
Novation Gig Bag – Custom bag for storing, transporting, and protecting the Bass Station II. Offers a carry handle, shoulder strap, and additional pockets
Samson Stereo Headphones – Closed-back pro headphones with 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, and adjustable padded band for comfort
Dual MIDI Cable
- 25 keys with assignable aftertouch ensure accurate and expressive performance. MIDI and USB in and out and 5-pin DIN.
- 2 analog oscillators capable of syncing & tuning as well as a third, sub-octave oscillator for enormous bass sounds.
- Acid filters, dual ADSR envelope generators, 2 LFOs, and analog distortion so you can modulate, shape and alter the tones.
- You can call up patterns and quickly sketch out ideas with the Pattern-based Step Sequencer and Arpeggiator.
- Bundled with the Samson Meteor Mic ideal portable podcast, Skype microphone, professional closed-back Headphones, gig bag to transport the Bass Station II to gigs and performances safely, and more