Includes 1 Year Free Extended Warranty.
Roland GR-55 is a revolution in guitar synthesis, with features never before available in any guitar processor. In terms of speed, it’s the fastest ever. It’s also the most accurate, thanks to newly developed pitch-detection technology. As for sound, the triple-core generator houses a world-class array of virtual guitars, basses, amps, and synth voices, enabling tones and textures that have never been heard before. Onstage or in the studio, you can instantly access the GR-55’s huge library of ready-to-use sounds, from pop to rock and beyond, with quick-access category buttons. Welcome to a groundbreaking new era in guitar synthesis!
New Sound Possibilities
The GR-55’s powerful triple-core engine comprises two PCM synthesizers (with over 900 tones powered by the latest Roland synthesis technology) and COSM guitar modeling, featuring a virtual treasure trove of guitar, bass, amp, and synth models. Together, these combined technologies allow you to create unique, revolutionary sounds. The “Metal Synth Lead” preset, for example, combines two types of thick, brilliant synth textures with an overdriven solid-body/humbucking tone for incredible punch and power.
Thanks to Roland’s decades of research and dedication to guitar synthesizers and powerful new pitch detection technology, the GR-55 is far and away the fastest guitar synth ever. Furthermore, the COSM guitar-modeling engine needs zero detection time, allowing the GR-55 to respond instantly and exactly as you play. The GR-55 detects pitch, velocity, and behavior for unprecedented response to your performance.
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Roland’s latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more