Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer Sound Module
Recreate classic robotic rhythms from the Roland TR-808 with the modern TR-08 Rhythm Composer. This small sound module uses Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology to reproduce TR-808’s legendary sounds faithfully. The TR-08 provides an extended control over sounds with its multi-channel USB audio. Plus, it features a 16-step sequencer that produces a variety of rhythms. The Rhythm Composer can record up to 256 rhythm patterns.
- Patterns: 16 Banks (12×16 Pattern, 4×16 Intro/Fill-In)
- Steps: 16-steps, 16 sub-steps
- Instrument Sounds: Bass drum, Snare, Low conga/tom, Mid conga/tom, Hi conga/tom, Claves, Rim shot, Maracas, Hand clap, Cow bell, Cymbal, Hi-hat
- Effects: Compressor
- Connectors: 1x 1/8″ mix in, 1x 1/8″ output, 1x 1/8″ headphones, 1x 1/8″ trigger out, MIDI In/Out, USB Type Micro-B
- Power Source: 500 mA USB bus power | 4x AA, HR6 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries | 4x AA, LR6 alkaline batteries
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.12 x 5.12 x 2.06″
- Weight: 2lb
Also Comes With:
Hosa Technology 3-Ft CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect Cable
This 3-feet cable interconnects your mobile devices (e.g. iPod, laptop) with mini stereo phone jacks. It features oxygen-free (OFC) conductors that enhance the signal clarity and nickel-plated plugs to ensure efficient signal transfer. The CMM-103 Cable presents 3.5mm TRS to same connectors. It boasts efficient OFC spiral shield that effectively rejects RFI and EMI noises.
Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable
The 5-feet Blucoil cable is designed to interlink your MIDI devices. It features durable nickel-plated plugs that safeguard efficient signal transfer. The OFC conductors aid in enhancing the signal clarity. Blucoil designed this cable with OFC spiral shield to reject RFI and EMI noise.
Grab the Roland bundle today and receive 5 exclusive Blucoil Cable Ties!
- FAITHFULLY REPRODUCES TR-808’s DRUM SOUNDS – The Roland TR-08 uses proprietary Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology to recreate TR-808 drum machine’s robotic rhythms. This compact sound module expands the original synth’s limited feature by adding a 16-step sequencer (with 16 sub-steps).
- PRODUCES DETAILED PATTERNS AND ROLLS – You can generate various rhythms, from basic to complex, with the 16-step sequencer of TR-08. Plus, the Rhythm Composer can record up to 256 rhythm patterns.
- OFFERS EASY HANDS-ON CONTROL – The no-nonsense interface allows you to adjust the volume level, the character of the tone, decay, and tune the pitch of a tom/conga with one of the knobs on the INST Edit Section.
- WORKS SEAMLESSLY WITH OTHER INSTRUMENTS – Thanks to TR-08’s track-selectable TRIGGER OUT, you can effortlessly integrate other electronic instruments with the Rhythm Composer. The TRIGGER OUT can control an external device via a (mono) mini-plug.
- INCLUDES – Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer Sound Module. Hosa Technology 3-Feet CMM-103 TRS to TRS Stereo Interconnect Cable with 3.5mm Connectors. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable (Black). 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps.