Imperialstar complete drum kits provide everything a drummer needs at an affordable price. The Imperialstar line offers various choices of kit configurations and finishes, availability of add-on drums, precisely-processed drum shells and reliable, durable hardware. Imperialstar may appeal to beginner drummers due to the price, but more experienced intermediate players enjoy playing great-sounding Imperialstar kits in every music genre from jazz and R&B to rock.
- Imperialstar spur brackets provide maximum durability and stability.
- TAMA L-Rod and Omnisphere tom holder systems have received acclaim from drummers for over 25 years. These systems offer easy positioning, maximum flexibility, stability and greater sound than standard designs which penetrate the shell interior and can inhibit resonance.
TAMA Precision Bearing Edges
- A drum’s bearing edge is one of the most important components in drum sound.
Our advanced edge-cutting process provides extremely precise bearing edges – which allow TAMA shells to ring openly and fully, and provide a wide range of tune ability, sensitivity and response
MEINL HCS Cymbals
- Imperialstar all-in-one “READY-TO-ROCK” packages not only have everything you need to rock, you’ll rock better with HCS genuine brass cymbals from Meinl, the cymbal maker of choice for many of today’s new generation drummers.
Shells:100% poplar 8mm 6ply
- Poplar wood has been used in making drum shell for over 50 years. It offers a full, warm tone combined with medium attack.
- A great-playing drum kit at an affordable price & Quality Meinl HCS cymbal pack includes 14″ hi-hats, a 16″ crash, and a 20″ ride
- Sizes: 10″ and 12″ toms, 16″ floor tom, 22″ kick drum, and 14″ snare & Precision bearing edges enhance sensitivity, tuning range, and resonance
- Includes cymbals, stands, pedal, and throne – just add drumsticks & 360° glued wrap finishes eliminate buzzing and lifting
- Poplar shells offer natural warmth and balanced dynamics & Black nickel hardware offers a nuanced look