TASCAM UX-16×08: captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 57dB of gain. An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording. Built into the US-16×08 is a DSP mixer for low-latency digital mixing. The US-16×08 can also be used as a standalone mic preamp. Whether using the ergonomically-designed angled desktop stand or mounting withe the included rack ears, the US-16×08 includes enough I/O for almost any music recording application.
- Tascam uses proven components throughout the US-16×08
- The eight XLR mic inputs have switchable +48V phantom power to use up to 8 condenser mics at the same time.
- The US-16×08 uses USB 2.0 to connect to your computer.
- The US-16×08 includes a driver architecture that was written in-house by Tascam engineers
- pair of rack ears are also included for use in a standard 19″ equipment rack
Tascam US-16X08 Specs
Max Sample Rate/Resolution 96 kHz / 24-Bit
Host Connection USB Type-B (USB 2.0)
Max Output Level +24 dBu
Headphone Output Power 70 mW per Channel
THD+N < 0.1%
THD < 0.008%
SNR 100 dB
EIN < -125 dBu
Crosstalk >100 dB
Sample Rates 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
Bit Depth 16 and 24-Bit
Power Requirements AC/DC Power Adapter (Included)
Power Consumption 12 W
Operating Temperature 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C
Dimensions 17.5 x 2.3 x 8.6
Weight 6.1 lb
Enjoy your Free Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, actual item color and style may vary.
- Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps with 57dB of gain
- 16-in/8-out interface with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- USB Audio Compliance 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- Standard TRS headphones output jack with 70mW/ch output power