The Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-33 KO puts a surprisingly powerful sampler in your pocket. Musicians at Sweetwater like the Pocket Operator series not only because they’re insanely fun, they also offer impressive sound quality you can actually use in your productions. The PO-33 KO features a built-in recording microphone and up to 40 seconds of sampling across eight melodic sample slots (for playing sounds chromatically) and eight drum slots (for playing sounds as one-shots). Complete with a 16-step sequencer and 16 patterns, the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-33 KO offers creative fun whether you’re just passing time or actively producing music.
• Built-in speaker and battery operation for true portability
• Jam sync connectivity for syncing with other Pocket Operators
- Pocket-sized sampler module with up to 40 seconds sampling time
- Built-in recording microphone, plus 1/8″ audio I/O
- 8 melodic sample slots allow you to play your samples chromatically
- 8 drum sample slots play samples as one-shots
- 16-step sequencer and 16 patterns, with parameter locks for creating complex sequences