Who needs fancy frills like an outer case, when you’ve got the solid drum sounds, killer effects, and intuitive sequencing Teenage Engineering’s Pocket Operator PO-12 rhythm machine has to offer? Onboard this streamlined PC board, you’ll find access to 16 tweakable drum sounds, a 16-step sequencer with 16 chainable patterns, and 16 effects you can use to sweeten things up. Components such as a Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU, a Cirrus Logic DAC, and a Knowles speaker deliver high-quality sound that even raise once-skeptical eyebrows among electronic-music enthusiasts. Plus, the Pocket Operator PO-12 runs so efficiently on just a pair of AAA batteries, that its standby time is measured in years. What’s more, the PO-12 and the rest of the Pocket Operator line can sync to one another (and many other modular synths) over 1/8″ cables, so you can integrate them into a larger tabletop rig.
- A stripped-down yet fully loaded drum machine that’s perfect for tabletop synth rigs
- Loaded with 16 sampled and synthesized drum sounds, each with 2 real-time parameters
- Enhance your drum sounds with 16 effects such as bit crush, stutter, and delay
- Create entire songs on the 16-step sequencer with 16 patterns and pattern chaining
- Bundle includes a FREE Microfiber Cloth!