Excellent for rituals. Genuine, hefty embossed with the either the Eight Auspicious symbols, OM mani Pad Me Hung (very loosely translated as ‘hail to the jewel in the lotus’), swirling dragons or the Om, which is smaller with the same exquisite sound. These bells are specially made from a complex alloy of bronze (copper and tin), iron, and zinc. Each comes with a very beautiful round case.
- Tibetan Yoga Meditation Cymbals Hand Bell ~Pair of small hand cymbals Made in high quality Bell Metal (made from a complex alloy of bronze (copper and tin, iron, and zinc. Handmade in Nepal by local artisans.
- “Om Mane Padme Hum” embrassed in Tibetan marking that very closely translated as ‘hail to the jewel in the lotus’
- Diameter of each cymbal is 3 inches, weight approximately-290 grams, connect two Tingshas with thread leather cord. Handmade in Nepal.
- Used in various religious ceremonies, especially Bhajan & Chanting in India, Nepal & Tibet.
- Unique gift for any occasions likewise Christmas, Birthday, anniversary Gifts or Wedding Gifts