The Yamaha CP300 88-Key Graded-Hammer Stage Piano is a full 88-key professional stage piano with authentic voices and advanced Graded Hammer Effect key action. Perfect for use on stage or in a recording studio, the Yamaha CP300 continues Yamaha’s long-standing tradition of excellence in the digital instrument world by offering a variety of controls, effects, and connectors, as well as maintaining the realistic, high-quality sound you’ve come to expect from Yamaha. Meticulously recorded samples of high-quality instruments provide the voices for the CP300. Subtle elements such as string resonance, sustain, and key-off have all been included for an authentic acoustic piano sound. Other instruments include electric piano, organ, guitar, and more. Aside from the typical pitch and modulation wheels, the CP300 offers a full set of real-time controllers, including assignable zone sliders and four pedal inputs. Other features of the CP300 include balanced XLR connectors, a built-in stereo speaker system with independent on/off, and a panel lock button to prevent accidental settings changes. The effects selection ranges from delay, reverb, and EQ to rotary speaker and auto wah. Comprehensive MIDI functions are available, and a USB port is provided for connection to a computer so you can record your performances, create or arrange songs, and convert to notation.
- The Yamaha CP300 88-key keyboard has Yamaha’s Graded Hammer Effect action for an authentic resistance, accurately reproducing the feel of an acoustic piano. Includes a Heavy Duty Z-Style Piano Stand and Yamaha BB1 Padded Piano Bench.
- Multiple voices and effects to choose from, including various types of pianos, organ, guitar, drum kits, reverb, chorus, delay, rotary speaker
- Full control of the keyboard is given through pitch and modulation wheels. In addition, zone sliders and multiple pedal inputs are provided for full control over the sound
- Four pedal inputs and the included foot pedal provide the same pedal control as an acoustic piano. On certain sounds, the sustain can be partially applied for a “half damper” effect
- Built-In Stereo Speakers have an independent on/off, so you can choose between using them or an external monitor