Powered by over 100 years of piano craftsmanship and 45 years of synthesizer innovation, the CP73 and CP88 stage pianos boast authentic acoustic and electric piano sound, realistic piano touch and an intuitive one-to-one user interface. For the gigging keyboardist, CP73 features a newly designed 73-key “E-to-E” (like bass and guitar) balanced action for playing a wide variety of keyboard and synth sounds. CP88 is for the discerning pianist needing fast, accurate touch response. The triple sensor, natural wood keys provide grand piano weight and response while synthetic ebony and ivory keytops provide tactile grip during extended playing sessions.
- 88 Natural Wood keys with Synthetic Ebony and Ivory Key Tops and Graded Hammer (GH3) Action
- Three premium grand pianos, two upright pianos and five electric pianos
- Master delay, reverb and EQ effects with dedicated realtime controls
- Seamless Sound Switching: change sounds while holding notes without sound cutoff
- Includes FC3A Sustain Pedal